Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Orphan Punks News

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet news Ash. I'll definitely buy it.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NIKK MURDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool shit Ash!!! I'll be gettin' a copy of ya once it's done...I only have the few songs off mp3.com, and they're rockin' tunes, so I look forward to hearing more!!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Cotton Candy Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#FF00CC"><font size=2 face="Arial">Originally posted by NIKK MURDER:
    Cool shit Ash!!! I'll be gettin' a copy of ya once it's done...I only have the few songs off mp3.com, and they're rockin' tunes, so I look forward to hearing more!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You've never heard their cd??? Running With Scissors is a classic. You can still get it from Perris Records, I believe. Great stuff....and when I say great stuff, I mean GREAT FUCKING STUFF!!!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NIKK MURDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks dude, I'll check out Perris for the cd today.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same with me Ash...they left just 3 songz on mp3.com...i had no choice in what stayed.Fuckerz! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Btw....that Faggio mate...LOL!!!Great for stoppiez though!heh!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Andii Vamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,547
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nikk..like Lycan said...`Running With Scissors` iz a fucking MUST HAVE purchase!!!Killer CD!!

    I`ve been a fan of this band for yearz...and the demoz are awesome too if ya can get hold of them mate,some great songz out there that were not on the CD also!

    Ash..i`ve sent you an email...and AWESOME newz!!!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Evil Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Lycan and Andii that's very cool of you to say.Thanks Nikk the songs on mp3 are the worst of the disc. lol I had the whole disc available for download but MP3.com cut it down to 3 tracks and those are the ones they selected.
    Ashliegh

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Evil Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah the Faggio is great for tricks and jumps as long as you are not in a hurry to get somewhere. lol
    Ashliegh

  9. #19
    Inactive Member NIKK MURDER's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Ash, I went to Perris to get your cd, but on their credit card order form part of the site, it ain't secure...meaning (https://). So i may have to send a money order damn it!!! But I WILL get it...lol

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Evil Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2003
    Posts
    214
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool or if you just want the songs I can email them to you.Let me know.
    Ashliegh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •